* Brad Clements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-07-09 22:36]:
> On 9 Jul 2004 at 21:17, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>
> > Check whether the connection is maintained in a "_v_" attribute
> > (in this case, it is per thread).
> > Otherwise, the connection would need to be maintained in a module
> > global registry indexed with a DA id (e.g. its ZODB path).
>
> This is the deep magic of which my previous note speaks.
>
> Where are these details documented (in general terms, not just about
> DA's), so that I can figure this out without bugging the list too
> much?

I don't think there are any comprehensive documentation about writing
DA's but '_v_' attributes are *volatile* attributes and they are not
persisted, see http://zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/VolatileAttributes.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za