Andreas Jung wrote:

--On Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2004 20:30 Uhr +0100 "Stefan H. Holek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*sound of me protesting noisily*

Let me remind you of the Pope's decree:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2004-November/024073.html

I have not seen a proposal so far how to solve this issue that works with a complete
Docutils package and without sitecustomize.py and I don't know about a better solution.
Having Docutils in sane state from the maintenance prospective is much more important for me
than leaving it as it was.

As I said in one of my responses to this thread, I see no problem that this extra directory solves. Could you please explain what problem you think an extra directory will solve?

Jim

--
Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered!
CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org