there are several open issues in the Zope collector with Zope running on Windows.
I can't see anyone worrying about the Windows platform (I also don't care about Windows
as UN*X guy). So if you are interested in running Zope on Windows in a reasonable way
than *you* should help to fix the outstanding bugs. I heard some remarks (behind my back) that
Zope is not a stable solution on Windows...possibly.....but since Zope is a community-driven
project people doing such remarks should either shut up or help to improve the situation
by volunteering (which is also true for other parts of the Zope development). So if you want
to improve running Zope on Windows: go the Zope collector, search for Windows related problems,
find a solution, submit a patch and don't expect that everything can be handled by the handful of
active Zope 2 core developers...means it's also up to *YOU*.