Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 19 Dec 2005, at 21:37, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

BTW, thanks for volunteering for this! It will be great not to
fool with the Berkeley DB anymore. :)

Umh, more like force-volunteered now ;) Which is fine, but in return I'd like someone else (maybe you?) to herd the cats and come up with a time frame where this can be done, and communicating it. I'll do everything on the technical side. Sound like a deal?

P.S.: The best time for me is between 12/25 and 12/30 since I'll be at home in Germany.

Pick a date and I'll propose it.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation