Martin Aspeli wrote:
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:42:34 +0100, whit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

to echo Martijn, I've learned much more about zope3 thumbing through the z3 bundled with Zope 2 than I have looking at actual zope3 source, because I don't have a job that pays me to do pure zope3.

I would argue sending the whole enchilada is good social programming. one less download before someone explores the codebase and a lower barrier to experimentation if someone gets the itch to integrate a z3 feature into zope2.

+10 smaller, better modularised - good gone for the sake of purity - bad

(I suspect Philipp wasn't arging for this, though, only to use the Zope 2 comparison as a guide)

Yes, this is how I understood it too after reading more carefully. Sorry Philipp for assuming too much.