Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:

It would be helpful if the authors of the branches listed on:

would update the page by either deleting their branch or giving
a realistic estimate of when it will be ready.  It's
a good idea to be conservative.

I've been able to complete my work tonight. The changes haven't been
merged yet for reasons stated on the wiki page (also see

I'll be gone over the weekend and back after (the international) Labour
Day. That means I can do the merging of my branches Tuesday or any time
after that.

What is "Zope 2 core" and why are we porting it to Zope 3?

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation