Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:

It would be helpful if the authors of the branches listed on:

 http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.10/Tasks

would update the page by either deleting their branch or giving
a realistic estimate of when it will be ready.  It's
a good idea to be conservative.

I've been able to complete my work tonight. The changes haven't been
merged yet for reasons stated on the wiki page (also see
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2006-April/027408.html).

I'll be gone over the weekend and back after (the international) Labour
Day. That means I can do the merging of my branches Tuesday or any time
after that.

What is "Zope 2 core" and why are we porting it to Zope 3?

Jim