Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
The feature freeze date for the June release is only days away. It was
planned to be May 1st, but due to lots of pending branches, we might let
it slip for a *couple* of days (not more!).

I've compiled a rough list of outstanding tasks for Zope 2.10:
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.10/Tasks
Please complete and/or correct this list.

Unicode in Zope 2 sounds like a big and nebulous topic about storing unicode in Zope 2. I hope this one is definitely off the agenda for Zope 2.10 as the changes are possibly quite wide ranging.

Regards,

Martijn