On 4/29/06, Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It is up to the release managers (Stephan, Andreas) and the Pope to
> decide the exact feature freeze date, but I would suggest that we start
> merging those branches real soon.

Some crucial branches, namely the 3.3 integration is scheduled for 2dn
or 3rd, so I guess a release will be the 3rd or 4th. Good enough for
me. I've fixed my stuff now in any case.
One remaining question about my stuff remains: Why, after my changes,
it is possible to import mmap in a PythonScript if and only if, you
have Twisted installed...!?!?

Temporarily I changed the test from "import mmap" to from "datetime
import datetime" which still raises an error.

Another small task I know Julien Anguenot would like to do is fix the
zpt engine (in Zope 3 I guess now) to work properly with mixed
html/xhtml inclusion of macros. He's done most of the work with Fred
Drake at the end of last year, but never got around to intergrate it.

I'd see that as a bugfix, so he can fix it anyway, but of course, if
it's included in the first release it will get better tested. :-)