Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
The feature freeze date for the June release is only days away. It was
planned to be May 1st, but due to lots of pending branches, we might let
it slip for a *couple* of days (not more!).

I've compiled a rough list of outstanding tasks for Zope 2.10:
Please complete and/or correct this list.

It is up to the release managers (Stephan, Andreas) and the Pope to
decide the exact feature freeze date, but I would suggest that we start
merging those branches real soon.

Another small task I know Julien Anguenot would like to do is fix the zpt engine (in Zope 3 I guess now) to work properly with mixed html/xhtml inclusion of macros. He's done most of the work with Fred Drake at the end of last year, but never got around to intergrate it.

He's on a project deadline for now, but I believe will be available in the next few day (around wednesday?) to check that in. It could even be seen as a bugfix, really.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]