--On 1. September 2006 02:54:26 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have a Zope product that relies heavily on a ZCatalog to search for
objects within a folder matching certain criteria.  The ZCatalog
frequently becomes corrupt, and on searching the catalog, the catalog
gives me key errors.  I'm trying to figure out what causes the
corruption so I can stop doing whatever I am doing to corrupt the
ZCatalog.

Read or Write conflict errors? Are the objects modified at the same time by other threads?

-aj