--On 30. Oktober 2006 00:01:33 +0100 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

* It is unclear to me at this point what Zope 2's egg story will be. I
*hope* that 2.11 will get the same egg story as the Zope 3.4 that ships
with it does, though noone has talked about eggifying Zope 2 yet. We
should probably do that.

What are our benefits from a Z2 Eggification. Eggification is basically about packaging and distribution of components with little dependencies in order to re-use them in other contexts. However most components of Zope 2 are heavily dependent on others. Or are we talking about using Zope 3 eggs within Zope 2 as part of the Zope 2 distribution process?

Andreas