On Nov 9, 2007 4:06 PM, Roger Ineichen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Create our own locked down index?
> I think so because,

Surely there must be a way to say "I want to use THAT KGS over there.
Except for this module, that should hav this version. And of course,
all these bunch of eggs which isn't dfined in that KGS at all".

Because that's what we all need. So it must be possible, right? The
KGS is just that, a Known Good Set. It must be possible to in your
build out override a version here and add packages there?

+33 661 58 14 64