Tres Seaver wrote:
Both are. RestrictedPython is still used in Zope2.

Ah, so RestrictedPython is actually what's used for Script (Python)'s in current Zope 2 releases? That's a big positive selling point for me ;-)

I think RestrictedPython is also "used" (ie: bundled with) Zope 3 given the comments, for example,here:

'untrustedpython' bit has lots of dependencies, and so is available as
an "extra" for, e.g.:

...the warning at the top of this file scares me:

Also, the last changes were made over 3 years ago:

including the ominous phrase:
even though it's not actually used, I was afraid
  that someone would try to use it

So, I'm guessing RestrictedPython is the one to aim for?

Anyone have an opinion?