Chris Withers wrote:
Tres Seaver wrote:
Both are. RestrictedPython is still used in Zope2.

Ah, so RestrictedPython is actually what's used for Script (Python)'s in current Zope 2 releases?

Yes, it's a low-level compiler for Python code that replaces certain operations such as getattr with respective guards. You'll have to provide such guards, though. "Script (Python)" is based on Shared.DC.Scripts which implements such guards that do checks based on AccessControl.

It looks like integrates RestrictedPython with

I think RestrictedPython is also "used" (ie: bundled with) Zope 3 given the comments, for example,here:

Yup, it's bundled and since Zope 2 and 3 were in different trees, we had a small fork that was reunited in that checkin.

So, I'm guessing RestrictedPython is the one to aim for?

No idea what you need...