On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  So before promoting the eggification as an ultimate goal, let's discuss
>  what we really need and want. A complete eggification just for the sake of
>  eggs is possibly not the goal :-)

The goals as I see it is probably to simplify the buildouts, with less
"parts" directories, and get everything in a consistent way, i.e.
eggs. Also the eggification should simplify for repoze-style things,
and as mentioned to replace some modules more easily.

I think at least that as a start ZServer and ZPublisher should be
separate eggs (if eggs at all, in fact) and all the Products.* stuff
should probably be separate eggs as well.

+33 661 58 14 64