On 2008-04-07 03:41:34 +0200, "Marcelo de Moraes Serpa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

This might sound lik a stupid question, but I couldn't find any simple
solution or answer for this anywhere else, so hopefully someone in this list
knows the answer.

I'm using zope.formlib to generate a simple contact form. It is simple and
effective. But the framework complicates for simple things such as setting
the size of a textfield. I don't want all the textfields to be of the same
size - I want that, depending on the field, the size of the html input will
vary. And that's exactly what I couldn't do as of yet. Does anyone know how
could I set the size of a textfield?

Take this as example:

Telefone = schema.TextLine(title=_(u"Telefone para Contato"),

Is there an attribute like size or something?

No, use CSS for layout. :)

You could also use a custom widget which has a different size, but CSS might be the more correct separation.

Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891