Previously Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
> On 2008-04-07 03:41:34 +0200, "Marcelo de Moraes Serpa"
> >Hello,
> >
> >This might sound lik a stupid question, but I couldn't find any simple
> >solution or answer for this anywhere else, so hopefully someone in this
> >list
> >knows the answer.
> >
> >I'm using zope.formlib to generate a simple contact form. It is simple and
> >effective. But the framework complicates for simple things such as setting
> >the size of a textfield. I don't want all the textfields to be of the same
> >size - I want that, depending on the field, the size of the html input will
> >vary. And that's exactly what I couldn't do as of yet. Does anyone know how
> >could I set the size of a textfield?
> >
> >Take this as example:
> >
> >Telefone = schema.TextLine(title=_(u"Telefone para Contato"),
> >                              required=True)
> >
> >Is there an attribute like size or something?
> No, use CSS for layout. :)

That depends on the type of input you want to influence. For text
<input> elements the size attribute indicates the maximum number of
characters a user can input in the field, and you can not control
that using CSS.

Often you also want to put a different CSS class or id on the different
type of <input> fields. You do not want your checkboxes to be just
as wide as your text input fields!