--On 9. April 2008 14:15:38 +0100 Laurence Rowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

@everyone:

If we can all agree to use the same basic session and transaction
management then we should probably push for it to be included as a
sqlalchemy extension module.

I would be happy with such a solution. As said, I am not into the datamanager-building business and more interested in application-integration issues. The basic requirements I have for our applications:

- having the same session within one ZODB transaction (per thread)
- need to get hold of the underlying database connection for a given
  session

Andreas