--On 10. April 2008 19:10:49 +0200 Brian Sutherland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just adding my few requirements:
    - Integration into the component architecture in such a way that I
      can specify the db connection parameters in ZCML and that database
      reflection still works. I want to be able to get a handle on
SQLAlchemy       things by calling getUtility.

Please *NO* database specific configurations within ZCML. We're running applications in up three or four different environments and I don't want to maintain instance specific configurations within ZCML. Either we pass such informations through environment variables or the database connections parameters are read from a configuration within the instance configuration.