Hi there,

I'm curious about the plans of Zope 3 on Python 2.5.

* Are people using Zope 3 with Python 2.5 already? What are your experiences?

* Are there plans for a release after Zope 3.4? I'm just assuming that Zope 3.4.0c1 is actually the only release that Zope 3.4 is going to see. Any plans or interest in a Zope 3.5?

* Is someone exercising the "trunk" version of KGS, running the tests to see whether everything works together? Is someone actually updating the versions? Could we somehow broaden the community for this?

I'd be nice if we could move Grok to Python 2.5, but it'd be nice to if that were somehow coordinated with Zope 3.

What would the policy be for checkins of Zope-related packages? Could we use new Python 2.5 features, for instance?