--On 3. September 2008 12:17:56 +0200 Roger Ineichen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My personal meaning is, we already have a component architecture
but we need to split it in a different way into reusable components.
Such a split could probably not be done earlier because we didn't
see all the usecases. But now since we have grok, repoze and z3c
we have many more options to reuse other components and this makes
it much clearer what we have to provide as reusable and what not.

Sounds like a task for someone to build a dependency graph in order
to generate a visualization in order to figure out where to break the dependency chain.

Andreas