While we are at it...

The biggest offender is the zodbcode package, which does not appear to
pass its tests at all under Python 2.6. Not having investigated this
further I can imagine three courses of action:

   1) Fix zodbcode (me shrugs)

   2) Exclude zodbcode tests from the test suite

   3) Remove zodbcode from Zope 2 (who's using it anyway?)