Andreas Jung wrote at 2009-1-25 10:21 +0100:

>On 25.01.2009 9:27 Uhr, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>> Andreas Jung wrote at 2009-1-21 14:55 +0100:
>>>  TARGET=Python 2.6.X
>>>  ACCEPTABLE=Python 2.5
>>>  Python 2.4.X would be basically not acceptable but could be used
>>>  at your own risk using the --with-python option.
>>> - - removing  ZClasses completely
>>
>> But hopefully provided by a separate package, instead.
>
>Unless someone volunteers for doing a separate package: no.

I plan to provide such a package as "dm.ZClasses" or (maybe) "Zope2.ZClasses"
-- of course with some complaints against the Zope release management
in the documentation:

  *  cutting away useful features without any serious need

  *  lacking commitment wrt backward compatibility

  *  enforcing philosophical opinions (applications should be
     created programmatically not via configuration only (such
     as with ZClasses))

--
Dieter