On 2/1/12 10:39 AM, Laurence Rowe wrote:
>  I wasn't able to get zam.demo (svn trunk) to run, so I don't have an
> opinion on ZAM itself at the moment. Note that Zope 4 is based on Zope
> 2 rather than BlueBream so I don't know how much of the existing work
> would still be applicable.
Not being able to fire up the demo is a problem.  Since people are
talking about upgrading the ZMI, they should take a look at ZAM, but it
does not currently install correctly.  So you can take at an older
install  here:

I will leave it up for a few days.  If anyone wants to see it in the
future, and it is down, just ask me to fire it up.

It has Copy, Cut, Rename, Delete.  No Add.  So I am going back to the
ugly ZMI.

Hope this helps the people who are thinking of working on the ZMI.  Also
it is interesting to look at ice.control.

Christopher Lozinski

Check out my iPhone apps TextFaster and EmailFaster

Expect a paradigm shift.