Am 20.08.2012, 13:25 Uhr, schrieb Jim Fulton <>:

FTR, in the case of, it's ZC hardware and hosting with a
lot of much appreciated help from Jens.

My mistake, I thought that Foundation owned it's own hardware. I must have misinterpreted something.

We're doing a pretty ok job (if you ignore a near catastrophe) in
providing what is, by today's standards, a bare-bones service.  User
management is awkward.  We lack any automated support for review, and
a number of other services provides by github and bitbucket. doesn't take much of my time most of the time, but it's
still a potential (and occasional real) time suck for me that I'd
love to jettison.

This is a very good reason to examine the services of a commercial provider (independently of the discussion or what tools are required or desirable).

Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research
German Office