On Jan 10, 2013, at 11:23 , Patrick Gerken <do3cc...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to fix some logging in Products.SiteErrorLog, but I am confused
> where to go to.
> zopefoundation on github has a small number of repos but not
> Products.SiteErrorLog.
> http://svn.zope.org shows me a web view of our old cvs server.
> There is something wrong. Can I help with something?

Going to http://svn.zope.org works fine for me. I see the expected SVN

The GitHub migration happens on an as-needed basis. Package maintainers may
request to have packages migrated or, like Jim and Tres are already doing,
migrate packages themselves. There is no full migration of all svn.zope.org

For those packages that are fully migrated you will have obvious markers on the
package in svn.zope.org, such as the package being read-only.