Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

I started work on a new layout with Andrew Sawyers a few months ago. I'm more than happy to continue.

The designs are standards based. Please send any comments, feedback along. Thanks.

Hi Tom,

I find the design looks clearly better than the current

In addition to the visual design changes I would suggest to implement the new proposed structure provided at

IMHO, the most important change for reducing visual design complexity, is to get rid of the /Members section, including log in/log out, and the whole TTW content management system.

I think it's much easier to add and update content with SVN. (This would also effectively eliminate the SPAM problem.)