On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:00:43 -0000, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tonico Strasser wrote:
IMHO, the most important change for reducing visual design complexity, is to get rid of the /Members section, including log in/log out, and the whole TTW content management system. I think it's much easier to add and update content with SVN. (This would also effectively eliminate the SPAM problem.)

Although you loose the place that many people use to store their products for distribution :-/

Oh well, if this new thing actually works, I guess the trade off is worth it...

We solved this by providing them a better place to put their products. :)

http://plone.org/products

I realise that running this thing on Plone may not be feasible, but Plone has put a lot of effort into the /products and /documentation sections (and more updates are en-route, as soon as limi gets a few spare cycles).

Martin

--
(muted)