On 24 Feb 2006, at 03:08, Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
Version 2 is linked below. Its a work in progress, namely the buggy nav. Any comments are appreciated. I'll be adding more pages as I go along. I'm also open to providing a Media Kit and whatever else anyone can think of. I'm a little slammed at work right now, but will try to keep pace on this.

Thanks Tom, this is wonderful work :) I'm conservative, I actually prefer version 1. I don't think it would be hard to whittle down that left navigation to something that fits above the fold in its entirety. I find the menu across the top problematic in version 2. The font (at least in Firefox on OS X) is not distinguished in size or looks over the standard text font, and the dropdown menus render really badly.