Thanks for the feedback Jens. Good to hear from you! :) Actually, I may have made a mistake by posting the mockups early. I'm actually right in the middle of working on the navs, I'm aware of both issues and working on them offline. Just wanted to let everyone know, but please don't hesitate to send comments. Thanks.