Here we are supposed to have the notion of cooperation diluted in some
sort of undefined abstract notion of cooperation between anonymous
participants that have to leave their badge at the entrance.

When I say neutral, I mean "not dominated by the interests of one company".

I could rephrase my question to:

"How do you make sure that people don't get the impression that the
project is in the hand of a company, and not in the hands of a
healthy community? Do you plan to create dome kind of community foundation?"

In terms of
marketing this is a very bad move because it shows that no one is
willing to step forward, commit and endorse the project.

Before endorsing the project I just need to be sure that there is a healthy community.

We should instead put the logos of the companies that contribute with
code, design etc... this will incite others to join.

That would be great.

Best regards,

Maik Röder