Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi Jim

I like to work on the activity based wfmc workflow.
Can I help you with the UI work. Do you need some views or something else for adding workflow definition or instances? Or is there allready somthing where I didn't see?

I'm not working on a general purpose UI for this.  I have a UI
for it that is part of one of our products.  :)

To some degree, I think interesting workflow UI's are largely
application specific.  If you want to work on a more generic UI
you might contribute to the Z3ECM project or work with Stephan.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation