Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 09:46:39AM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
| | A few months ago, we gained a locking framework. We still need to provide | a DAV interface to it. Are there any DAV-knowledgeable volunteers that can | do this
| quickly?  It would allow us to include external editor in the 3.1 release.

Me! Me! :)

- Are there examples of using the locking framework?

See Fred's response.

- What's the deadline for this?

Well, um, Stephan was hoping to make the beta today. :)

I don't know if we can treat the absense of DAV locking as a bug and
get it in after the beta. :)

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation