On Sunday 05 June 2005 09:35, Jim Fulton wrote:
> > - What's the deadline for this?
> Well, um, Stephan was hoping to make the beta today. :)
> I don't know if we can treat the absense of DAV locking as a bug and
> get it in after the beta.

No, that would be a feature. So we either have the choice of waiting a week or 
making an alpha release. I am for the first option, since I would like to 
have all packages included in the release.

Stephan Richter
CBU Physics & Chemistry (B.S.) / Tufts Physics (Ph.D. student)
Web2k - Web Software Design, Development and Training
Zope3-dev mailing list
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to