Hi Tonico

At some point it will be necessary to make the framework understandable for "normal" UI designers or we'll stick with ugly user interfaces forever :)

I think it's pretty clear right now. Do you really think if soembody don't understand what a folder json or browser should contain he ever will be able to understand what he has to do in ZCML? (I guess this is really not a naming problem)

I once tried to understand how the default skin works -- after that I gave up the idea of creating a new ZMI skin myself. (Especially the MacroMagic was difficult to understand, but I want to try again someday).

I like Philipps proposal because it tries to remove some of that magic that makes it often difficult to understand (or to accept) the concept.

Do yo have a simpler naming and/or module/package structure concept in mind? If so, is this not only a part of a project or application like a CMS etc? Do you think UI Developers should work out of the box with a Zope3 instance?

Not at the moment.

A browser request offers a API for collecting browser (client) releated informations like charset settings. This is done via the
interface IUserPreferredCharsets.

Interesting, does it also offer an API for preferred language and preferred media?

A browser request also deals with form data and collects the given form input into a FieldStorage object. The most important
part here is that a browser request knows how to handle file upload.

The browser request is based on the http request which does the base
stuff like cookie handling etc.

Thanks for explanation.