[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hi Tonico

At some point it will be necessary to make the framework understandable for "normal" UI designers or we'll stick with ugly user interfaces forever :)

I think it's pretty clear right now. Do you really think if soembody don't understand what a folder json or browser should contain he ever will be able to understand what he has to do in ZCML? (I guess this is really not a naming problem)

I once tried to understand how the default skin works -- after that I gave up the idea of creating a new ZMI skin myself. (Especially the MacroMagic was difficult to understand, but I want to try again someday).

I like Philipps proposal because it tries to remove some of that magic that makes it often difficult to understand (or to accept) the concept.

Do yo have a simpler naming and/or module/package structure concept in mind? If so, is this not only a part of a project or application like a CMS etc? Do you think UI Developers should work out of the box with a Zope3 instance?

Not at the moment.

A browser request offers a API for collecting browser (client) releated informations like charset settings. This is done via the
interface IUserPreferredCharsets.

Interesting, does it also offer an API for preferred language and preferred media?

A browser request also deals with form data and collects the given form input into a FieldStorage object. The most important
part here is that a browser request knows how to handle file upload.

Interesting.

The browser request is based on the http request which does the base
stuff like cookie handling etc.

Thanks for explanation.

Tonico