Hi all,

There is such a thing in z3!
Or at least in the "new" zope3.org implemnetation ;-)

I remember that Uwe Oestermeier was developing something
like a livepage which can receive and send streams of HTML
on a open request.

See this for more information, but don't ask me if it's working.

Please contact Uwe Oestermeier if you have questions.
I guess you can find his address somewhere at the sprint
announcment list. He was organizing the Isar Sprint.

Hope that's usefull.

Roger Ineichen