On Jul 11, 2006, at 8:05 AM, Patrick Gerken wrote:
As a non committer I would like to note that it was easy for me to
search if somebody already submitted a bug I found, and submit a new
patch, it was also trivial to add the for the bugfix and the test. The
only thing which IS still not easy is to find a way to see that patch
appear in Zope itself.
I marked the bug as bug + bugfix but nobody cares. That is much more
discouraging than what I can not do nice wiki links to in my bugreport
other bugtracker items or svn sources like it is possible in trac
itself.

Well said. There are people who care. A few of us have biin working through the bugs. I wish more people were. (I'm stuck on a fairly hairy one myself.)

Regardless of what tool we use, we need to be committed to not
letting bug reports languish in the collector.

Personally, I'd like to have a feature freeze until we've cleane dup
*all* of the outstanding bugs, not just the critical ones.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org