Jim Fulton wrote:

On Aug 11, 2006, at 2:08 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote:
I see what I can do this weekend. I'll look into 673 and see whether I
can make sense of 683.

Christian seems to have a handle on this.

Then why is this issue unassigned? If Theuni is taking all the bugs, I
can just relax and work on my book this weekend yes? Seriously,
Christian, which ones you wanna work on?

He's been pretty good about assigning things to himself that he plans to work on. I don't think he planned to assign it to himself.

That's right. I wanted to pass on this one. ;) I just diagnosed it once and Zagy is currently primarily interested in having this go away

Christian