Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 8/11/06, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:)  I really wish some more people would help out -- not just the usual
suspects.
Well, I as usual oppose the friday bugdays, but that said, I have
vacation this week, so this friday would work for me.

Thursday or Friday would work for me. Shall I make an announcement so
that everybody joins in (perhaps the Zope 2/Five guys also want to
particpate)? As for the goal, I suggest we try to have a Zope 3.3
release candidate by the end of that bug day.

I'll be making another beta release this weekend, if no one objects. The
first beta is really old now and has lots of packaging bugs (a few
haven't even been fixed yet, like the missing test.py; I'm on that). So,
even though a second beta wouldn't fix all reported bugs, it would at
least fix the packaging bugs and a few other ones.

I suspect I'll land 3.3beta2 some time Sunday afternoon CEST.

Finally!

Christian