Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Because it's clutter.

I call BS on that :-S

And because there should preferrably be only one way to do things.

Indeed, but why break existing code unnecessarilly?

Theuni was recently very confused about the difference between three different APIs that do exactly the same thing (registering a utility). If we had deprecated at least the most confusing one of them (ztapi) already, it would probably have been much clearer.

Yeah, I see your point, but I agree with Jim's later in this thread ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk