Jim Fulton wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:
I find it impossible to believe that others don't have such
mission-critical requirements.

Maybe they hand off the hard bits too Apache?

Excellent suggestion, Chris, thank you!

Some of them do, I'm sure.

Could we?

Sure, we already do by often having Apache or squid in front
of Zope.  There is also a mod_python WSGI server implementation.

It would be very nice if we could make that work! Zope as a drop-in Apache extension would certainly help wider adoption.

[using Zope 2's zserver in Zope 3]
It would take some work to integrate with it.  I'm not sure how much.
Of course, someone could make it a WSGI server.  Otherwise,
one would have to integrate at a lower level.  It might not be that
hard. Or it might be.  I'd still rather leverage someone else's technology.

Agreed. There are a lot of WSGI servers listed on wsgi.org...