On 2007-03-10 08:20:04 +0100, "Dieter Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Christian Zagrodnick wrote at 2007-3-9 15:07 +0100:
zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplatefile is removing the header. So it is the pagetemplate, yes. It did so for resources as well. But *only* for the plain HTML header, *not* an XHTML header. I don't see why they should behave different.

While I agree that they should behave identical, I do not see
a reason to remove the header. Why adding additional complexity, which
may introduce bugs (as we have seen)?

Right. I just wonder about the intensions to remove it initially. If nobody objects I will remove the stripping of the HTML header (as time allows).

Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891