Hi

On 2007-03-19 10:43:57 +0100, "Stefan H. Holek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Hold! Isn't it so that the meta header is used when reading the file from disk, i.e. to know which charset to decode from? How does this correspond to the encoding (and meta header) used when *serving* that template? I don't think it does at all, and stripping the header on read looks pretty sensible to me.

Right. You are right. :)

So that is the reason for removing it. I'll add a note to the source so it's clear why this is happening an why it *must* be done.

Thanks Stefan

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891