On Apr 5, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

Hi,

we're starting work on an application that we're going to use Zope 3.4
for and that I'd like to base on the eggs. That should give me the
chance to clean up some of the egg dependencies.

Cool.

First thing that I found: ZODB 3.4 eggs just require

Zope 3.4 I assume.

ZODB3, but don't
state a version. This should currently be "ZODB3>3.7" and would move to
"ZODB3>=3.8" in the future, right?

Why? Unless they depend on a particular feature, such as Blobs. I see no reason to be specific.

BTW, there are development releases of ZODB3 3.8 on download.zope.org.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org