Jim Fulton wrote:

On Apr 24, 2007, at 10:04 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:

Would it be possible to give community members shell access to the distribution directory?

Not in general. I'd be willing to give a few people I know that access. That is probably the best short-term solution.

Right, I propose Christian and Baiju should get access to remove at least the immediate bottleneck around the release.

If not, would it be possible to move towards a community-run download.zope.org instead, so that we *can* give people access? We have a virtual server sitting around at Amaze that would be fine for this purpose, for instance.

That would be nice. It should be a dedicated server, to limit access to other facilities and key management is likely to be an issue.

Yes, it'd be good if it were a separate server. I'll ask.