On 22 Aug 2007, at 15:52 , Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 22 August 2007 09:37, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Thomas Lotze wrote:
Log message for revision 79117:
  - moved IPossibleSite and ISite from zope.app.component to
zope.location

This is an interesting move. I can settle with the idea, but I wonder
this was discussed...

There was an E-mail pointing this out. I remember giving +1.

Yup, found it [1].

Last time I remember we were discussing the idea
of a package a la zope.site or zope.componentsite... (Also, as long as we're moving things, I wouldn't mind renaming ISite to IComponentSite).

-1 on IComponentSite

Do you have any reasons other than that ISite is a "widely understood term in Zope 3 now and everyone knows about it" [2] (which I personally think is naive thinking, given that we'd like to make terminology as easy as possible for newbiews and my experience says that ISite is anything but intuitive).

[1] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2007-August/023210.html
[2] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2007-August/023189.html