Am Sonntag, den 26.08.2007, 21:52 +0200 schrieb Christian Theune:
> Am Samstag, den 25.08.2007, 17:57 -0400 schrieb Zvezdan Petkovic:
> > Obviously, a visual perception differs from person to person.  If a
> > person has a difficulty reading getMainType(), they should not be
> > forced to write get_main_type() in their Zope code for the sake of
> > consistency which is in this particular issue non-existent.
> With "in their Zope code" you mean code they write for themselves or for
> the Zope project? I'm happy to set my personal style favorites aside
> when working on a shared project. I hate code that is inconsistent more
> than I like my personal preferences (which are very near to PEP 8
> anyway).
> I think there's a social issue around the corner.

Please don't answer to me, something in this thread made my mail reader
throw the reply mails in a bad order so I thought this part of the
conversation was over although there were more mails in a different

Everything that needs to be said from my point of view was said by other
people, I don't want to resurrect this.