On Sunday 07 October 2007 21:55, Oliver Marx wrote:
> Zope 3 should IMO have a "click clack install" version that makes the
> first little app a piece of cake. Add to that a story about flexibility
> and automated testing; then even I would buy it ;)

I agree, with the "click, clack, install" part. In the past we tried to
accomplish this by trying to show how a blog or wiki can be done in 30
minutes. But I think that z3c.formdemo was well-received. So maybe we should
have many more of those demo packages that you can simply build and run.
Later we can then combine the demo packages into a Web site.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter