This is unfortunate.  I do think Zope 3 will get the recognition it deserves
in time.  I feel the Zope community is more focused on how it works than how
it is marketed and this seems like the best long term approach.

People will shy away from it as it is not well known (like Linux in the
early days), but enough people will find it, and will develop great
applications.  We plan on deploying it as part of critical infrastructure at
a number of large and reputable clients.  My biggest fear is that someone
else will discover it!  The whole "Crossing the Chasm" model.