Martijn Faassen wrote:

Alternatively, we could use our energy to actually work together on a new website instead of competing. There's a zope-web mailing list, after all, so go and talk there. This would have my preference.

If you want to fix the Zope 2 website at the same time as branding Zope 3, I fear it is a monumental task that will never happen.

The Zope 2 website is so big, and has so much content that it should have somebody working on it full time if it needs changing.

Perhaps this "monumental" approach to a zope site is wrong. Microsites with well defined boundaries, that a few or a single person could be responsible for might be a better approach.

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark
IT's Mad Science